We publish a new article about the Jewish cemetery of Dzierzgoń (in German: Christburg), Poland
(Note: The city belonged to East Prussia from 1922-1945, before that, since the Polish partition of 1772, it belonged to West Prussia).
The Laaser family in Tilsit owned several sawmills. Eugen Laaser was the president of the Tilsit Chamber of Commerce and had an art nouveau villa
The Association of Jewish Students was founded in Königsberg in 1904. Here the association had its seat on the Kneiphof (Cathedral island) in the house
In January 2020 we were able to take a look at the shell of the mikveh, which is located in the basement of the recently inaugurated synagogue in Kaliningrad. Now the city of Kaliningrad has got a centre for a Jewish identity as a community again. Let’s hope to be able to further complete the dream that has recently come true.