The Association of Jewish Students was founded in Königsberg in 1904. Here the association had its seat on the Kneiphof (Cathedral island) in the house under the address Kleiner Domplatz 15 c from 1906-1933.
The acquisition of this house was made possible by donations from the Consul General Max Minkowski and the City Councilor Samuel Magnus. The Association for Jewish History and Literature also held its events there.
Pic. CZA Jerusalem